TRAVATAN SOLUTION 40MCG/ML EYE DROPS 2.5ml contains travoprost, which belongs to a group of medicines called prostaglandin analogues. It helps in reducing the pressure in the eye. You may use this drop with your own or with other drops e.g. beta-blockers to lower the pressure.
The recommended initial dose of Travatan is one drop in the affected eye, once a day in the evening. The drop may be used in both eyes only if your doctor has told you to. And continue the treatment as long your doctor or pharmacist told you.
● Do not use Travatan if you are allergic to travoprost or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
● Ask your doctor before taking this medication.
● To be administered as prescribed by your doctor.
● Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken other medicines.
● Best suitable for adults, adolescents and children from 2 months old onward.
● Do not use Travatan if you are pregnant or planning to have a baby.
● Available in 40MCG/ML and 2.5ml
Note: TRAVATAN SOLUTION 40MCG/ML EYE DROPS 2.5ml is a prescription-based medication and will be sent only once a valid written prescription is received.