NEVANAC 1MG/ML EYE DROPS 5ml contains the active substance known as nepafenac and belongs to a group of medicines called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Nevanac helps to prevent and relieve eye pain and inflammation following cataract surgery on the eye in adults.
It is also used to lower the risk of macular oedema following cataract surgery on the eye in diabetic patients. The recommended initial dose of nevanac is one drop of Nevanac in the affected eyes, three times daily: morning, midday, and evening.
● To be used as directed by your doctor.
● Take the same dose and do not double the dose if forgotten and continue with the next dose as usual.
● Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any other medicines.
● Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to have a baby.
● Do not use this medicine in patients below 18 years of age
● Available in 1MG and 5ml pack.
Note: NEVANAC 1MG/ML EYE DROPS 5ml is a prescription-based medication and will be sent only once a valid written prescription is received.