Mydriacyl Eye Drops 1% 5ml contains an active element known as tropicamide and belongs to a class of medicines called anticholinergics, which is used to increase the pupil of your eye (mydriasis), facilitating easier examination of the inside of the eyeball and relieving the muscles in your eye during the testing of your eye vision. It may be used in the eye before or after surgical treatment.
The recommended starting dose of Mydriacyl is 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye or eyes. Repeat the treatment after 5 minutes if the eye is not tested within 20 to 30 minutes to continue the effect.
● Wash your hands carefully before you use this medicine.
● Do not use this eye drop in infants to avoid serious effects.
● Talk to your doctor if you are taking any other medicines.
● Do not use Mydriacyl during pregnancy or breast-feeding.
● Do not use drops while wearing contact lenses.
● Stay away from the reach of your children.
● Available in 1% 5ml eye drop solution.
Note: MYDRIACYL eye drops solution 1% 5ml is a prescription-based medication and will be sent only once a valid written prescription is received.