Benazecare is indicated for the treatment of heart failure in dogs and the treatment of chronic renal insufficiency (CRI) in cats. It can improve the lifespan of dogs with heart failure and enhances clinical signs, significant reduction in coughing, and improving the quality of life.
The active ingredients help to lower the blood pressure in dogs. Benazecare is specially designed for dogs so it can’t be used for any other animals.
Benazecare can be given orally once a day with or without food.
● Available in 5mg and 20mg tablets.
● Do not use it in any dog with proof of cardiac output failure.
● Do not use it in cases of hypovolaemia, hyponatremia hypotension, or acute renal failure.
● Do not use it during lactation or pregnancy.
● Pregnant ladies need to take extra care to avoid accidental exposure.
Note: BENAZECARE FLAVOUR TABS 20MG 28 TABLETS are a prescription-based medication and can only be dispatched once a valid written prescription is received from your vet surgeon.